The quality of our products determines the quality of our work - Thus, all employees are actively involved in achieving compliance with our quality standards and goals. Measures such as training courses or quality assurance agreements, ensure that our standards are also kept by our subsidiaries and contractors.
A specifically appointed quality management representative and an annual, meticulous examination of the entire QM-system by the management, guarantee a prompt and committed completion of corrective, preventive or improvement measures.
(The quality policy of AK Regeltechnik GmbH is set out in ten principles which represent the basis for all our business activities.)
AK Regeltechnik GmbH is certified for the fields of development, manufacturing and distribution of oil-hydraulic controlsystems.
Customer and employee satisfaction
Our foremost goal is to not only equip our customers with top-of-the-line products, but to the same extent fulfill the expectations and needs of our employees, owners and associates. A transparent and open relationship based on mutual appreciation ensures satisfaction on all levels.
To achieve this we have established quality objectives which help us find effective and economic ways of achieving high levels of customer and employee satisfaction.
- Adherence to agreed dates and conditions
- Safe and reliable products and services
- The creation of excellent work conditions
- First-rate basic and advanced training for our employees
- Optimal utilization of resources
- Continuous improvement of all processes and methods
- Production and preventive maintenance
- Implementation of in-house quality audits and QM-ratings
Transparent and fair leadership
The way a company, and in fact every single employee, is managed and led is crucial for both the success of the individual and the team. This is why we have complete faith in our leadership guidelines, which are inextricably linked to the accomplishment of our goals:
- Leadership is a service for the employee
- Leadership means the creation of optimal conditions and circumstances for the employees to be able to perform on high levels
- Leadership is only comprehensible with measurable goals and clearly defined measurement criteria
- Leaders can only demand of others what they set examples of themselves, and can only treat people in a way they themselves would like to be treated. Word and deed have to agree.
- Leadership is only as good as the sum of the respective employees. Thus, qualification and advanced training are one of the most important tasks.